Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages, Book Honeymoon Packages for Darjeeling
Darjeeling, a town and famous tourist destination located in the Indian state of West Bengal. It was the world third highest mountain. The destination has known for its Tea industry. Travelers reached this destination via Train or Busways. It was situated at an average elevation of 2042 meters above sea level. The destination has also known for Honeymooners. Darjeeling HoneyMoon Packages destinations attracted thousands of couples with Snow filled hills and lush greenish nature, Cold climate, Viewable nature. It provides some romantic destinations in Darjeeling to HoneyMoon Couple.
Best Season To Explore Darjeeling
The Temperature is at Darjeeling moderate Temperature. It records maximum temperature 18 degree Celsius. And Minimum Temperature is 8 degree Celsius.
- Summer starts from March to September. It gains Summer Monsoon rainfall season.
- In the winter season, it records the lowest temperature up to -5 degree Celsius in February month. Daily temperature records between 6 to 8 degree Celsius.
- Visitors are interested in visiting Darjeeling hills during the month of Winter and Summer season. The Perfect time to visit this location during the months of January to March months.
List of Honeymoon Tours To Book HoneyMoon Packages For Darjeeling
Darjeeling, popularly known as Queen of Hills. It was located in the Shivalik range of lower Himalayas. It offered a wide range of tourist attractions to the honeymooners. THe couples who will decide to make a honeymoon tour to Darjeeling those couples surely enjoyed a number of local tours in this place.
- Senchal Lake Tour: Senchal Lake, located about 10 kilometers from the southeast of Darjeeling. It has one of the known tourist places in this destination. Also known as Senchal is a part of Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary. It has a famous picnic spot for regular travelers.
- Happy Valley Tea Estate: Happy Valley Tea Estate, a tea garden located in Darjeeling district of the Indian state of West Bengal. It has second oldest tea garden in Darjeeling established in 1854. It is situated at a height of 2,100 meters above sea level.
- Teesta River: Teesta River is 309 kilometers long River flowing through the West Bengal and Sikkim. The river has one of the known Rafting adventures places. It drains an area of 12,540 square kilometers.
Darjeeling Restaurants and Coffee Shops in Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Glenary’s Bakery and Café
- Hotel Lunar
- Golden Tips Tea Cosy
- Hotel Chanakya
- Nathmull’s Tea Cosy
- Boney’s Snack Bar
- The Park
HoneyMoon Hotels in HoneyMoon Packages Darjeeling
- Hotel Sinclairs
- Windemere Hotel
- Mayfair Darjeeling
- Bellevue Hotel
- Darjeeling Tourist Lodge
- Gymkhana Resort
- Hotel Aliment
- Dekeling Hotel
- Hotel New Samrat
How To Reach Darjeeling
The destination has well connected to the major cities in India. Travelers may try to visit this destination via road, rail, and airways.
- The nearest airport to Darjeeling located in Bagdogra. From this airport flights available to Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, etc.
- The destination also much linked to the major railway networks in India. The nearest railway head to Darjeeling is New Jalpaiguri. From this railway head trains available to the major destination in India.
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Tour is one of the best honeymoon trips to the newlyweds.