Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar, Tour Package to Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, India
Mahabaleshwar is one of the largest and the most spectacular hill stations of Maharashtra, which means God of Great Power is a popular town with an air of natural beauty. Mahabaleshwar, the favoured destination of holiday-makers and honeymooners, has developed a different ethos. The cool, pleasant weather all around the year , the mind blowing views of hills, the sunset and sunrise, the landscapes dotted with evergreen dense forests, and the never ending supply of juicy strawberries .Mahabaleshwar is a sweet package of all this .This ‘City of Strawberries’ in Maharashtra is a perfect destination for honeymooners, nature lovers, and photographers.
Best Time To Visit Mahabaleshwar
October to June is the best time to visit Mahabaleshwar. It receives moderate climate throughout the year so anytime of the year is the ideal time to visit this glorious city.
- In Mahabaleshwar summer starts from March to June it is the best time to visit as the weather is cool and pleasant gives a relief to those who are wishing to get rid from the heat. During this season the temperature may rise from 15 to 35 degree centigrade.
- Here the winter season begins from November to February. Winter season is the ideal time to visit Mahabaleshwar the minimum temperature during these months is 10 degree centigrade while the maximum temperature is recorded as 24 degree centigrade.
- The region receives heavy rainfall during the months of Monsoon season i.e from July to October. The temperature during this period ranges from 20 to 25 degree centigrade. If you don’t bother about the rainfall it is also a good time to visit as the hill station would become mesmerizing with lush greenery and beautiful landscapes all around
Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar Tourist Attraction
1. Venna Lake
The Venna Lake at Mahabaleshwar is one gorgeous work of nature . The lake was constructed by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj who was the king of Satara in the year 1842. Surrounded by hills and trees on all sides and dotted with colourful boats . people can enjoy a boat ride or a horse ride next to the lake . It offers a memorable experience to visitors.The Mahabaleshwar city market and the S.T. bus stand is about 2 km from the lake and makes for a nice walk during the day. Take a private boat tour on the silk like water with breathtaking views of surrounding hills to enjoy quality time with your better half.
2. Lingamala Falls
The Lingamala Falls is located at 6 km away from Mahabaleshwar Pune road makes up for a perfect spot for Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar Located just beside the forest Bungalow of Lingmala, the waterfalls provide a sense of relief and peace from the hectic work schedules. The Lingmala Waterfall also provides a view of the beautiful Dhobi Waterfall as well as Chinaman’s Waterfall. The waterfall is nearly 500 feet from the top,falls appear during rainy season when the area is filled with water.
Other Tourists Spots for Couples
- Bombay Point & Wilson Point
- Pratapgarh Fort
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elephant’s Head Point
- Strawberry Farm & Mapro Garden
Best Honeymoon Resorts For Honeymoon
1.Citrus Chamber Mahabaleshwar
Tariff : INR 6,000 to INR 14,000 per person
2.Bella Vista Resort
Tariff : INR 1,800 to INR 2,160 per person