Vythiri Hill Station-Tourist Places And Things To Do In Vythiri
Vythiri, a beautiful hill station located in Wayanad district in the South Indian state Kerala. It is a Small Hill Station in Kerala. The place filled with few more sightseeing places for Tourists, located in 2100 metres above the sea level. Tourists also didn’t miss to visit this Visited areas. The destination earned the reputation having the vast Area of a Spice Plantation and greenish Forest views. Vythiri Hill Station attracts tourists with the beauty of Nature and Wildlife Sanctuary. Pookot Lake, Chamber Peak, Soochipara Falls, Banasura Dam, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Chain Tree, Lakkidi are the other attractions in the destination.
The Climate of Vythiri Hill Station is always cool and enjoyable all around the year. Summer starts from the Month of March and continued until May. During the period the temperature recorded between 32 to 36-degree Celsius. Heavy rainfall occurs in Monsoon session, starts from June and ends in September. Hill station looks cool and the traveller observes the beauty of the place. November to February considered as the Winter season. During the period temperature records up to 10-degree Celsius.
Best Time To Visit:
Yearly thousands of visitors explore the destination to enjoy the nature, trekking and other adventurous activities. Best time to visit the hill station in Winter and Summer seasons. October, November, December, January, February, March, and April are the best months to explore.
Tourist Attractions At Vythiri Hill Station:
The Vythiri Hill Station has offered a wide range of attractions and adventurous activities. Travellers can explore the wonderful nature’s beauty. Animals, Tree Houses, Birds, Trekking are the attractions in the destination. Tea Pine Estate, Trekking through Nature Trails, Campfire are the other attractions in the Hill station. Travellers want to stay in Tree Houses to improve the bond with nature. Suchipara falls, meenmutty falls, Banasura Dam, Chain Tree, Lakkidi, Padinjarathara, Edakkal Cave, Karalad cave, Pookote Lake and etc are the nearest tourist places to the hill station.
- karalad Lake: Attracts the tourists with natural scenic beauty. It offers Boating, angling etc are the activities.
- Pookote Lake: A freshwater lake attracts the tourists with Pedal and row boating, a freshwater aquarium, Kayaking, and park.
How To Reach And Accommodation:
Vythiri Hill Station well connected to major tourist destinations in the state. Travelers can reach the destination via by Air, train and by Road.
- By Air, the nearest located at Calicut which is 90 kilometres away from the destination. Regular flights connected to the airport from all the nearest destinations.
- By Train, Kozhikode is the nearest railway station located about 60 km. Private vehicles, taxis and buses are available to reach the destination.
- By Road, hill station well connected with the road. Travellers can reach the destination via Wayanad. KSRTC provides bus facilities to reach the hill station.
Vythiri Hill Station provides accommodation facilities to the tourists. Tree Houses, lodges and luxury hotels available at a reasonable cost. Tourism Development Board of Kerala offers packages to the travellers to explore the destination.